Do you hate waste? Papers lying around? A rambling toddler?
Yes. You have got this.
Try these ideas- reuse, recycle paper and keep the cute toddlers busy and happy!
1 . Collect 3 or more big calendar sheets, bind them together to make a giant doodle book.
Let them use crayons, washable markers or make cute handprints and footprints.
2. Cut waste paper into small squares or rectangles, bind together to make a mini book for stamps or stickers. Colourful pages are fascinating for the little ones.
3. Use waste paper to make same-sized sheets. Use tape to attach the sheets together to make one super long sheet. Do harmonica fold. Let them explore:
- Let the harmonica stand on the floor.
- Let them fold and unfold it.
- Let them walk on it. Add numbers to point at or step on. Or draw circles to jump on.
- Let them draw long lines and various shapes.
- Draw roads on it for their mini cars. Or railway for their trains.
Share your DIY books, please! Love seeing your work!